Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to lease a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. If unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and get them stamped with the correct stamp duty. All of them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and after verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of one’s company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost a lot of cash and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to try and do each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.